$49.99 - $9.99
(as of Mar 13,2018 00:00:03 UTC – Details)
Build any shape you like!
Made with flexible and durable Copper wire, you can build any shape you like, let your imagination and creativity run wild. With 33 feet of miniature warm white LEDs, you can beautify your patio, deck, front porch, family room, living room, kitchen, anywhere you like. Adding a funny, romantic atmosphere to your home, parties, wedding, etc.
● Light color: Warm White
● Power source: Solar Powered
● Length: 33ft with 100 LED bulbs
1. Please tear off the protective film from the solar panel before using.
2. These lights are not fully charged upon arrival. Please put them under the sun for 2-3 days to get fully charged before first use.
3. When you want to charge the battery, please make sure it’s on status. Then it will be charged automatically.
4. The battery is non- replaceable. Do not attempt to replace it. The lights bulb is constructed with non-replaceable. Do not attempt to replace any bulbs.
1 x 33ft 100 LEDS String Lights
1 x Solar panel and stand
Seller Warranty Policy:
● 45-Day Money Back Guarantee
● 12-Month Replacement Warranty
● 7/24 Online Customer Service
● Lifetime Support Guarantee
100 Brilliant LED lights – 100 Super Bright LED bulbs on 33ft high quality copper wire, with steady 360 degree viewing angle they illuminate in every direction. Ideal for decorating your gardens, patio, gate, yard, wedding, party etc.
High Quality & Flexible Copper Wire – Made with thin and flexible copper wire, coiled with bobbin winder to avoid a mess, the solar powered string lights (low voltage, no transformer included) is easy to storage and ready for the next use. Also, it is environmental- friendly, high energy conversion rate, durable and safe to use.
2 Switch Buttons – POWER ON/OFF. Auto on at dusk, auto off by day. MODE (Steady on / Flashing)
Water Resistant – Both the string lights and the solar panel are IP65 Waterproof. No worry to use them in the rain.
Easy to Shape – Flexible Copper wiring can easily build the shapes you want; wrap around tree trunks or gazebos; in the dark, the wire fades to invisible, leaving only the bright lights.